What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a manual exfoliation that removes peach fuzz, dead skin, and facial hair by using a medical grade scalpel. It is non-invasive and can be done as a standalone or combined with other treatments like extractions or the Dermalux LED treatment. Results typically last between 2-3 weeks, depending on how quickly your hair grows.
A common misconception is that dermaplaning is the same as simply shaving your face, this is not the case. Dermaplaning requires a trained professional that uses a medical grade scalpel to exfoliate much deeper than simply shaving the top layer of hair. Another misconception is that dermaplaning will cause hair to grow back thicker or darker. There is no change to the hair growth or thickness, instead dermaplaning will leave the skin feeling smooth and looking brighter.
Why should you book this treatment?
- Instant results
- Brightens skin
- Exfoliates skin
- Removes dead skin cells & excess oils
- Removes facial hair that traps dirt & oils
- Painless, quick & effective
- No downtime
- Smooth base for makeup application
- Allows for deeper product penetration
- Diminishes look of fine lines
Who can’t have Dermaplaning?
- Anyone with active acne/breakouts
- Skin infections
- Extremely sensitive skin
Possible Side Effects:
- Potential irritation of extremely sensitive skin
Duration: 40 minutes