What is Ellanse and how does it work?
Ellanse is a dermal filler treatment injected into the skin. What makes Ellanse different from other fillers is that it works to fill and add volume, but also rejuvenates the skin by stimulating collagen production at same time. As the skin ages, we lose collagen and elasticity, causing signs of ageing and wrinkles to set in. Ellanse is an incredible treatment to target this issue.
Ellanse works as a biostimulator for the skin to produce new collagen. The first component Polycaprolactone (PCL) plumps and fills the skin immediately, then dissolves over a period of months. The second component Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) triggers the collagen production and continues to maintain the volume added to the face for much longer. Ellansé can maintain that production of collagen for up to 4 years. Injected into the face like any other filler, Ellanse can target many areas of concern such as nasolabial folds, sunken cheeks, wrinkles, and the jawline.
Why should you book this treatment?
- Targets wrinkles & fine lines
- Stimulates collagen production
- Acts as both filler & collagen booster
- Restores volume in face
- Treats underlying causes of ageing
- Corrects skin laxity
- Results can last up to 4 years
Who can’t get Ellanse?
- Anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Any active skin infections (viral, fungal or bacterial)
- Consult with our aesthetic practitioners if you have any underlying health issues
Swelling, redness or bleeding at the injection spot may occur.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for 24 hours
- Do not put pressure on the injected area for a few days afterwards
- Avoid direct sun exposure or exposure to heat (saunas, tanning beds etc.) for a few days afterwards
- No aesthetic treatments for 2 weeks
- Avoid intense exercise for 24 hours