What is the Hydr02 Facial?
This ‘five-star facial’ provides the complete facial solution to target an array of universal skin concerns including dehydration, skin-ageing, loose skin, dull complexion, and congestion. By utilising seven different advanced technologies, the Hydr02 Facial offers a more prescriptive, versatile, and rounded facial than ever before. These technologies smooth, hydrate, and cleanse the skin resulting in a glowing more youthful appearance.
Often called a ‘workout for the face’ this luxurious facial can include the following seven steps depending on your skin concerns:
- Hydro Peel/Deep Cleanse: uses a combination of three solutions. An AHA based solution is used to cleanse and smooth the skin. A BHA based solution helps to improve bacteria and inflamed skin. The third solution leaves the skin nourished and hydrated.
- Exfoliation/Oxygenation: creates the ‘Bohr effect’ which allows oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients are Kojic Acid and Retinol which result in a hydrating and brightening effect.
- Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect which by breaking down the molecules within the product, encourages maximum absorption allowing intense skin hydration.
- Skin Lifting: this treatment uses electroporation which increases the absorbency of the cell for product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and wakes up dull and lifeless skin.
- Skin Tightening: radio frequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial.
- Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. Great for areas where fine lines and wrinkles are likely to appear.
- Fire & Ice: the ‘fire’ represents the heat element during the treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply, and aid product infusion. The ‘cryo facial’ uses cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5 degrees Celsius. This reduces redness, gives a tightening effect, and seals in the products used.
Additional skin tightening can be added on to the end of your treatment if you wish to focus more on tightening the skin. Dermalux can also be added onto your Hydr02 Facial. Dermalux is a non-invasive treatment that uses LED phototherapy to repair and rejuvenate the skin.
Why should you book this facial?
- Customisable to all skin types
- No downtime
- Targets universal facial concerns
- Smoothes, hydrates & cleanses
- Gives glowing effect
- Results after one treatment
Who can’t have the Hydr02 Facial?
- Anyone with an active skin infection
- Open facial wounds or lesions
- Recent waxing
- Skin that has recently been sunburned
- Impaired immune system or undergoing treatment for cancer
- Allergy to any ingredients used in the facial
- Avoid for 2 weeks after injectable & laser treatments
Possible Side Effects:
- Redness and feeling of warmth on the face may occur, should subside shortly after treatment
- Dryness may occur
Duration: 1 hour (extra time allocated for very first treatment or any add ons)
Single Treatment – €120
Treatment Plus Skin Tightening – €150
Course of 8 Plus Skin Tightening – €1000