Why should you get this treatment?
- Acts as an ‘injectable moisturiser’
- Lifts & tightens the skin
- Remodels ageing skin
- Hydrates & boosts appearance
- Increases elasticity
- Natural results
- Award-winning treatment
What is the difference between Profhilo and Filler?
Profhilo and Filler both give different results to the face. Filler works by filling lines and wrinkles, as well as adding volume and contouring to the face to tackle signs of ageing or to enhance facial beauty and create harmonisation. Profhilo is an injectable hyaluronic acid for all over the face that adds hydration to the skin and improves skin laxity. Filler targets certain areas of the face to add volume, while Profhilo is used to improve overall skin elasticity.
Who can’t have this treatment?
- Generally, Profhilo is best suited to clients between the ages of 30-50. Our practitioners will judge whether Profhilo is the best option for each client.
- Anyone who is pregnant/breastfeeding
- Active skin infection
- Discuss with our practitioners if you are on certain medications
Face – €300
Neck – €300
Face & Neck – €550